Any Reel guys interested in a tape swap?

I'm bumping this up...I kinda thought we would have more that four of us ;)

I will leave the sign-up open for a few more days...but if you'd like to participate please post here and Pm me by the end of the day Friday, as the first mail date is this coming Monday the 12th.

hey guys...yeah, I 've been missing in action. Lots of life changes. Different shift at work. Moved...getting married and so on. I can put together a tape by Monday I think. Put me down.

Awesome, Mike, glad to have you in. Your tapes are always awesome.

So we have so far:

Skylab
Catcher10
PhantomRebel
Eissmann
Mkuhl2000

Today is last call for sign ups for this round, folks...so if you want in, please let me know!

OK, well, this will be a short, quick round it would seem. So the final rotation is:

Skylab
Catcher10
PhantomRebel
Eissmann
Mkuhl2000

I will send a PM to all the participants in this round and we will update shipping in that thread.

Thanks Jose! I decided to change courses and send out one of my all blues tapes this time, glad you liked it.

Thanks Eissman, I'm really glad you're diggin it. I just settled in after a few trips so just getting to Jose's tape tonight. Liking what I hear so far!

Just a reminder - the next shipping date is this coming Monday! So enjoy those tapes over the weekend and then please send them on to their next destination.

Hey guys, just a reminder for all Fall 2016 tape swap participants, today is a mail day - so please send your tapes onward!

Back
Top Bottom