Any wealthy, Financially-Free Audiokarma members, feel free to chime in.

"Wealth" is not a mindset, wealth is a tangible thing. It's money in the bank, real estate owned, cars, jewels, records etc.

Privilege is a mindset. If you believe that because you have a certain net worth, you are entitled to certain things, or to be treated a certain way - that is your mindset and not result of anything physical or natural.

Being wealthy is not the same as being privileged, though sometimes it might seem that way, especially to those wealthier than you.

Being comfortable with yourself, whatever you have, is also a mindset.
Getting RICH is having lots of money in the bank.
Wealthy is having assets that generate money. Lots of people are "Rich"

Do you agree?

I wonder if they'll have a better view of your accomplishments than you do of your father's.
He works his ass off and travles every week and is home o the weekends and sometimes gone for two weeks. Even he admits that he needs to find something else to make money but he still has the disposition that college is where its at, since he missed out on college.

I wonder if they'll have a better view of your accomplishments than you do of your father's.
One things for sure, all my kids will read rich dad poor dad before they become of age to get a job. If I had read that then maybe I would have saved my money

It’s like everything else, if that’s all you focus your attention on you should be good at it. Then there is the aspect of greed in which others are cheated out of their livelihoods.....and they just legalized the cultivation of hemp in this country after it was made illegal by a severely greedy group led by Randolph William Hearst back in 1937. Selfishness and greed is what is behind a global economy just like the reason why a crop like hemp that provided so much for so many was illegalized in the first place. Money is necessary, but at the same time sickens so many to care less what happens to others. So the mindset of a person can be influenced by money....because of how it influences ethical and moral priorities. Just look at the schools, why aren’t there any psychiatrists in the schools helping young people to understand their problems and why are counties still responsible for education. The answer is the cost to the taxpayers within the counties and redundant upper level country employment positions within the counties. Just like how big money controls every part of what anyone can do....due to contributions. Corporations are hustling the system by giving money for favors in what other western countries call a bribe which cheats the people of this country out of the lives they deserve under the guise of globalization.

Does money effect people, just look at the positioning of globalists on social media making you believe their view on things for the benefit of more money being made overseas without caring what happens in their own country. I’ve been watching the decline of this once great country since the seventies when this country should have subsidized the American electronics industry when Japan did so to maintain an even playing field. Why didn’t they, because of the opportunity to make money on an emerging industry in another country...again and again we all watched it. Money is so prevalent that what you think maybe good for you is quite the opposite....and who you think is no good maybe the jerk that saves your bacon !!!

Last edited:
First off I don't know why I read this thread, but when I got to the post the OP stated his age I was compeled.

no wife or family, you’ll still be sad.
No not at all, for one thing at your age you don't know what it will take to have the above, in fact nothing in life works out like a recipe to cook dinner and your a good cook. You might be a crappy cook and burn it, maybe the store didn't have all the ingredients you needed.

Your above dream to make you happy has other Human Beings, think about that a moment. You can only control your life, in fact you only have so much control of your own life. Having the above people in your life can change it rapidly for the better and the worst. You haven't a clue how to live life on life's terms, anyone or all of the above can put you in the poor house as well as yourself. Life isn't looking though rose color glasses and everything works out as we want it to.

The problem is I'm very gullable and easily pulled in different directions.
That's because your young and really don't know what life has to offer, but your wide eye and dreaming.

How about we all read a ****ing book and get some actual knowledge.
How about we grow up first? Actual knowledge is gain by experience and age, we never stop learning, your just at the introduction of the book of life.

Wealth is a journey and you can't rush it!
If you say so:rolleyes:
What's your reference point? You know the one with all these years of hands on experience of how it works?

BTW Nick I'm not picking on you but your young and life is not a bowl of cherries.

Very simple. Happiness comes from within one's self. If one cannot be happy with their own being, they sure won't be happy with others sharing their unhappiness.
Correct, the OP thinks everything other than himself is going to make him happy, money, people, possessions are top priority to a person who can't sit with themselves. :( That I find very sad.

First off I don't know why I read this thread, but when I got to the post the OP stated his age I was compeled.

No not at all, for one thing at your age you don't know what it will take to have the above, in fact nothing in life works out like a recipe to cook dinner and your a good cook. You might be a crappy cook and burn it, maybe the store didn't have all the ingredients you needed.

Your above dream to make you happy has other Human Beings, think about that a moment. You can only control your life, in fact you only have so much control of your own life. Having the above people in your life can change it rapidly for the better and the worst. You haven't a clue how to live life on life's terms, anyone or all of the above can put you in the poor house as well as yourself. Life isn't looking though rose color glasses and everything works out as we want it to.

That's because your young and really don't know what life has to offer, but your wide eye and dreaming.

How about we grow up first? Actual knowledge is gain by experience and age, we never stop learning, your just at the introduction of the book of life.

If you say so:rolleyes:
What's your reference point? You know the one with all these years of hands on experience of how it works?

BTW Nick I'm not picking on you but your young and life is not a bowl of cherries.

Correct, the OP thinks everything other than himself is going to make him happy, money, people, possessions are top priority to a person who can't sit with themselves. :( That I find very sad.
It’s not possessions, it’s having the freedom to do what I want with my family. I find happiness from family. And surrounding yourself with people who are happy helps. The bigger picture is that I won’t succeed unless I form a tribe that revolves around a set of values and help the members of that tribe succeed. Helping people become successful and being a good leader is what will make me feel fulfilled. When my tribe succeeds, I will succeed. But you bet your ass I’ll be the last one to make money in my tribe, and the first one to lose it. A leaders priority should be the tribe, not himself. Once he realizes this his tribe will flourish and so will he.

Life does not come with a guarantee. Time is our most valuable asset, you only get a certain amount allotted to you, and that`s it. Everything else, you can get more of (well, just about everything), but not time. And, that scant bit of time flies by all too quickly, so make the most of it while you can....

If you're going to have a tribe, at least lock the refrigerator. You won't want to drink that last ounce of milk from the jug.

Like Chris Knight (the singer, not the actor" says " I'm thankful for all the things I have and all the things I don't. Or something like that.

Hey you all remember our parents calling us "mr. know it all"
Or "Do you think you invented sex"?

I never quiet got it until I was an adult with teenagers around.:rolleyes:

I am rich. I have a loving wife, 3 beautiful successful daughters, 4 amazing grandchildren, no debt, a self employed career that allows infinite flexibility and pays very well, and enough money to do with as I wish. Am I monetarily wealthy? LOL!!! Not even close. But I'm fine with that and happy with what I have and I don't worry about jack.

Right, but first you have to acquire the assets that takes a lot of work and a great idea. I could write a check right now for an Audi.
But what good is that? So my neighbors can see it or I can say Look at me, Look at me.. No not worth it in my book. My investments made me 12 grand today alone. But guess what I have no boss and no where to be. I have all the time in the world. And that feels great.
I also suggest the book mentioned above The Millionaire next door. A very wealthy friend of mine gave me this book the first day I opened my first business. It was the best gift anyone could have given me. By the way, my friend who was VERY wealthy has been in a nursing home with dementia for the past 6 years.
Time my friend time is you biggest asset.
In absolute terms all we have for the duration of this life is time... so what one does with it, how it is spent, becomes, in a manner of speaking, everything.

Back
Top Bottom