Any Wifes or GF's Commin'??

Reel 2 Reel

Mad Dog Junkie
Mrs. Reel 2 Reel wants to know if any wifes, and or Girlfriends, are comming...

Shes not reely into audio that much...and figures there are other wifes out there with the same feelings (problems) ...so maybe they could hit the pool thgether....

My wife is coming. She loves listening to music on nice systems but something tells me her attention span at a show like this will be WAY shorter than mine :) .

She might like the opportunity to get the hell away from me and my audio crap...

Mrs Blord3 is looking foward to being there. I have been instructed to add a day to our stay so we can lounge around.

Yes!

My wife will be coming down. How often does someone get the chance to enjoy good company, listen to music and spend a weekend with Bigmacc at a hotel. My wife sure is blessed. :lmao:

I'm pretty sure my Cindy will pass. We're homeys for this, so she'll probably take the girls out to a show or shopping.

Besides, I don't think she'd appreciate something like Punker, Dingusboy, and Botrytis blasting that "Undercover Brother" soundtrack. :banana: :banana:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

botrytis said:
Hey - I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!!!!

Dave

You betcha!!

C'mon admit it; that's your fave CD. It does seem to be everywhere you go :yes:

:sing: :sing: :sing: Play that funky music, white boy!! :sing: :sing: :sing:

Wish the wife was coming with me, but no babysitter for my kids so I'm solo. That's kind of a downer, then again, peace and quiet with tunes is a nice vacation too.

yes

the GF is coming... i warned her, even attempted to dissuade her, but alas she insists on experiencing big woofers, and meeting what she calls "the dead pecker club."

styler said:
the GF is coming... i warned her, even attempted to dissuade her, but alas she insists on experiencing big woofers, and meeting what she calls "the dead pecker club."

A sarcastic woman,I think I like her,Ty

Alan

"Dead Pecker Club" Dammit, I've TOLD you guys about writin' that chit when I got a mouthfull of coke or coffee! All over the monitor again-& I'm outta Windex !!-Sandy G.

styler said:

I demand to know how yr GF got access to my medical files..................

Back
Top Bottom