Anybody got a wireless card for desktop computer?...

Reel 2 Reel

Mad Dog Junkie
i need one for the fest...

if anyone has a spare layin around...or any ideas to connect to the internet with ethernet and a router give me a holler.

Iguess there will be wireless at the hotel...and I'm hardwired....

What do you need? A pcmcia or a pci card? I could help you out either way. Let me know before noon tomorrow.

He needs a PCMCIA type II i believe.

Ohh I thought he was borrowing my old laptop. probably best if not since its unreliable

If I could find out what o/s would be helpful to. Then I could bring the right drivers. Anyway I'm sure and can set you up!

All I know is I have a Dell 8100 desktop computer ...with an ethernet card now...running cable modem...but I guess there will be wireless at the hotel what kind ...I have no idea...

I run windows XP home ...no service packs...(those things are evil)...

i guess PCI slot would work...as long as I can acess the internet to run Musicmatch Jukebox On-demand service....

I still can grump...as for un- reliable.......thats no problem...but I thought you had another use for it...

I bought a wireless USB adapter for an old desktop I have in my wife's sewing room for $30 last Christmas. Plugged it in, set the password, and off it went. Check out RS, maybe they're even cheaper now, assuming you have a USB port on the desktop...

Reel 2 Reel said:
I still can grump...as for un- reliable.......thats no problem...but I thought you had another use for it...

We will fix you up! No worries!! your in good hands!

Back
Top Bottom