Anybody have Schematics for AU 505

VinylHanger

Navigaret ex ironia
I have one with horrendous DC offset and want to use it in the bedroom, but I need the schematics to get it toned down a bit.....unless a 310 DC offset is nothing to worry about :rolleyes:

BTW, the schematic of the circuit layout, though useful of course, is not the exact place to look in the manual for the bias & dc offset adjustments- there is a separate page in the manual thats devoted to this. The page typically lists the parameter to be measured for each channel separately, what the measured values should be adjusted to, and where the test points are located to perform the measurement/adjustments. Atleast this is usually the case with Sansui manuals.

The earlier Sansui manuals of the 60's and early-mid 70's seem to contain a bit more detail and info than the later year models, so having the whole manual for the AU-505 would be a good thing to have.

B/F

I have the manual but its basic 10 pages.
Its B+ is 56v ,. This uses speaker coupling caps, on one side should be 1/2 B+ ( 28v).
Doug

I should be able to trace the circuit and find the coupling caps. I talked to an ex technician and he said find and replace them and I will be good to go. I will need to ge thte manual and service info though, I like this unit. It is now serving as a phono stage for various receivers with clean amps but lousy phono's. However, I will be putting it in with the 800-c tonight since there is a cold solder issue with the Fishers phono stage.

Back
Top Bottom