Anybody know about Parasound D200 Universal DVD Player ?

liemjerry

Hello
I have offer from my friend about Parasound D200, from information I have read, this unit is not an single function CD Player, but Universal DVD Player that can play CD, DVD, also have ability to read SACD disc.
I have heard from some friends that this player has magnificent capabilities in Audio quality such as it has 192 Khz/24bit DAC and can be compete with many or tons of expensive single function CD Player.
I have not heard before..but maybe here, there's any friend that use this player..please share here

Many thanks

I heard the audio quality is amazing compare to more expensive specialize CD Player..is it true?

I heard the audio quality is amazing compare to more expensive specialize CD Player..is it true?
Little late replying,but I have one and it simply amazing,I use it for cd's and sacd's.
I could not believe how good it sounded when I first listened to it, simply astounded.
I bought mine used from an estate sale, I have had the laser pickup changed on it,that was the only service it has required. It is well built and solid. It does play dvd's as well,I've never tried them. From talking to Tony at Parasound, they had quit making these because of the industry switch to Blu-ray and 3d, I guess the new technology meant a lot of updates and expense. Oppo makes some nice players but cost a bit more if you want one that will play all,or most formats. I think they are getting away from these and going with a 4k video player now. But these Parasound players are wonderful,if you find one reasonable,200 to 300,you won't be dissapointed.

Back
Top Bottom