Anybody Know What Happened To Gang-Twanger?

jgannon

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Hey everyone. I was just wondering if anybody has heard from Derek. He was such a regular and enthusiastic contributor here on AK, and as many of you know, our resident Wharfedale expert. He dropped off another time for awhile, but this hiatus is more extended. Hoping he's ok.

It has been mentioned before.

I hope Derek is alive and well enjoying his Wharfedales.

Yeah, absolutely. I remember he took a hiatus a while back, and then came back on. I'm hoping he's ok and will check in with us soon.

Hi all,

Any update on Derek ? Gang Twanger purchased my Wharfedales W-90's several years ago in Maine. I sure hope Derek is OK and still enjoying the W-90's.

SixCats!

You can use the 'start a conversation' feature.

It will send him an email notice that someone is trying to contact him.

I am fairly new here but have read lots of Derek's posts about his love of those W90's. I sent him a message a while back regarding the PIO caps and never heard back from him. I know from past forum experiences that there are those who tear up a forum for years and swiftly depart, never to be heard from again. I find it unusual, particularly with those who have such passion about the subject matter, that they would just cease to post anymore...but it does happen.

Back
Top Bottom