Anybody previewed the rooms?

PakProtector

AK member
hey-Hey!!!,
What sort of furniture is there? What sort of stuff would make a proper place to put amps, turntable and other sources? Sittin' chairs in good supply and comfort level is another thing I'd like to know about...:)
cheers,
Douglas

Douglas,

From the ES site:

"furnishings include sleeper sofa, armchair, activity table with upholstered chairs"

Attachments

• room1.jpg
    room1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 35
  • room2.jpg
    room2.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 17
  • room3.jpg
    room3.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 17
In the past the beds were removed and only a few chairs, nitestands and a longish table were left.
but these are "suites" so I'm not sure what the deal is. I think its a 2 rom dal with a bedroom sort of off a main area.
Anyone ever stayed in one of these places??

Each suite usually has 2 rooms, a 'sitting' room (the first photo which would have been shot from the entrance door) and a separate bedroom (the second 2 shots). Usually the bar-fridge/sink/counter with microwave and the washroom are between the 2 rooms.

The sitting rooms usually have a stuffed chair, pull-out couch and small table and chair. Not sure what furniture (if any) the hotel will pull for listening rooms but I bet they leave the beds in there since it's a separate room. The last audio show I was at in an Embassy Suites hotel had all the listening areas set up in sitting rooms.

The bedroom will serve as storage for all the furniture you see in the living room except the sofa, lamp and desk chair.

Back
Top Bottom