Anyone else had a bad day?

Yep

Just got back from putting a muffler on my daughters Camaro. She needs to stay outta those crater sized Potholes !

Grump

Kam you had a bad day :confused: This prolly won't help any, psssst I think you are losing your hair :D

Bunch of f@$kin comedians we got here :rolleyes:

Yeah, and to make matters worse, I went out to snowblow the driveway, and of course the damn thing was stuck in reverse for some reason. I had it up on jackstands working on it, when all of a sudden it became unstuck, rolled off the stands, and the gearshift linkage landed on top of my head on the way down. Damn near blacked out. Fortunately I'm okay now, although I'm a bit beat up.

From now on when I have a bad day I keep my mouth shut :mad:

I feel for ya man. Time for a Brew :beer:

Ouch

That hurts -

next time use this

HardHat.jpg

:D

Have a :beer: and forget it happened

Chris

Damn Thor thats what I was gonna say but I thought it may be insensitive as Tim did hurt himself. But since you said it, I'll second the motion.

Mike

Tim,

Waddaya foolin' around with a snowblower for? You have those Altec VOT speakers. Just place them facing out of the garage and blow that snow away with some Van Halen.

Sorry to hear about your head. You're not gonna look like Gorbichev now are ya? Does it say PRNDL on your forehead?

When the going gets tough you sure can't get any help from your firends here can ya? :(

I'm glad you weren't really hurt. Hope you feel much better tomorrow.

Rob

Last edited:
Originally posted by Kamakiri
Bunch of f@$kin comedians we got here :rolleyes:

Yeah, and to make matters worse, I went out to snowblow the driveway, and of course the damn thing was stuck in reverse for some reason. I had it up on jackstands working on it, when all of a sudden it became unstuck, rolled off the stands, and the gearshift linkage landed on top of my head on the way down. Damn near blacked out. Fortunately I'm okay now, although I'm a bit beat up.

From now on when I have a bad day I keep my mouth shut :mad:

a snowblower?

with mine, you just tilt it forward, and it holds it's self up by the auger thing and the 2 bars that cut the snow when the snow is hier then the auger, then I take the 2 bolts out, and remove the bottom skip pad, and have acess to everything, infact I just changed the drive disc this season, as the old was was messed up

what happend for it to jam up?

glad your ok though

Sorry to hear about your head. You're not gonna look like Gorbichev now are ya? Does it say PRNDL on your forehead?

I love it !!! From now on Kama will be known as GORB !!:D The snow blower man!!:lmao: :lmao:

Planets must be out of alignment or something. Today really SUCKED ! Woke up tired and delt with BS all day at work. Wife calls her Volvo is running "funny" so got to take it into Volvo at 7am. Stepson's wife been in labor all day. doctors say c-section tonight if she doesn't pop that thing out.

On a final bright note Kam - I did rip your entire site to my hardrive. two hours and 2158 files including directory structure; every html, image, script, swf, pdf that was there. :D

Well UPS didn't deliver today and I couldn't get the TV repair guy scheduled. Other than that things went well but I never left the house, didn't spend any money and didn't have to full with mechanical devices outside in the cold.
Now if someone would give me a bunch of money and a sexy Chevy Apache PU life would be grand. Step side only please.

That's exactly what I did Night Wolf, but mine doesn't hold itself up, I had to put it on stands. Damn thing is half the size of my Civic, literally.

It was an ice jam of some sort in the controls. I had a heat gun on low temp pointed at the guts underneath once I removed the cover, because it's the only way I could get it in there. When it broke free, so did the snowblower.

Head still hurts, but no I don't look like Gorby :rolleyes: . Just a cut and a scrape, luckily I had a hat on my head.

The good news is that it is a new day! :)

Kam,sorry to hear about your day,did you get checked for a concussion?any blurry vision?

Must have been the day,two of the staff got into it today over a
patient.was interesting for once I was not to be involved.

Hope today is better for you!

Alan

Back
Top Bottom