Anyone else lost interest in the NFL?

ehoove

Old & New - Carpe Diem
Staff member
Super Mod
Subscriber
I have seemed to lost all interest in the NFL. It has become entertainment as opposed to sports, and I really have a hard time being interested in it any more. What a shame. I can remembering laying on the floor in front of our Black and White TV watching football as a kid.
Disappointing,
Jim

Moved here due to being in the wrong forum. Totally my fault!

Depends on the game.

There were two humdingers on this afternoon.

But yeah, I kinda get where you are coming from.

College football is more exciting; except Alabama - it's now boring to just watch them.

I still like football I just can't sit there for 3 hours anymore, to much else going on.

I have seemed to lost all interest in the NFL. It has become entertainment as opposed to sports, and I really have a hard time being interested in it any more. What a shame. I can remembering laying on the floor in front of our Black and White TV watching football as a kid.
Disappointing,
Jim

Moved here due to being in the wrong forum. Totally my fault!
what do you mean its become entertainment rather than sport? Watched the Saints / Rams game this afternoon, it was extremely competitive and entertaining.

How long can you keep up a strong interest after seeing 1200+ games? It's not that your going to see something new - it's just pieced together differently. After the Cal-Stanford game of 82
,it's been all downhill...

Huh ... seems like the thread had 20 posts or thereabouts before it was "moved" ... (mutter mumble)

Maybe it's just sour grapes:idea:
I don't see many eagle or pats fans (which I'm neither) complaining:D

I lost interest years ago. Mostly because it's more about money than anything else. You have to pay to see the games you want on TV, forget about going to a stadium. I don't even watch much college football - maybe three a season, at most. Some seasons, zero. Used to love it. Can't remember when I last saw a pro game.

Alive and well here Bears land. The Bears seemed to have finally found a quarterback in Mitchell Trubisky.

IMG_1317.JPG

The Lions have a great QB in Stafford ... now if they could only get an O-line so he could stay vertical long enough to make a throw!

(Sacked 10 times today) :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom