Anyone ever heard of RBH speakers?

Edroom

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I have never heard of them, I did a google search, got a little info but looking for some first hand experience...
Thanks!
Ed

I've owned several different pair and have heard a number of their floorstanders and bookshelf speakers. I've even heard the top of the line. The T1 and 1010SEN. The same time as I heard the Altec 19. A fellow speaker enthusiast owned both.

For a long time I used a pair of their older bookshelf speakers as my main speakers. It took getting a pair of Spendors to better them.

I like the way they sound. The older models have really nice silk domes. Some of the newer speakers went to metal domes but I think the top of the line stayed with the silk domes. I believe they (RBH) OEM for other companies. They are made in Ogden, Utah.

If you get a chance to try a pair, take it. I've not heard a bad pair yet.

I've got a pair mc-6c.
When I reasearched them a while back, the original price was listed at $800. Now, there's NO way that that's true, but they are a nice quality build and sound fantastic.
The tweeters swivel in any direction. That's a nice feature.
One thing that drives me crazy: the grill logos.....one is on the top, the other on the bottom. This makes my OCD flare up.
IMG_0326.JPG IMG_0327.JPG
IMG_0328.JPG
IMG_0329.JPG

RBH MC 6C + MC 414C.jpg RBH MC 414C.jpg RBH MC 6C.jpg rbh swivel tweeter.jpg RBH dual TS 10AP subs.jpg

Never heard of 'em until 6 months ago.

Found a set of used MC series (TS-10AP sub, pair of 6C, and a 414C): $225
  • Had doubts, but I'm very impressed with the build as well as sound.
  • That sub...ported...lots of features...is whoop-ass for a 10" sub. .
Found another RBH set of speakers (MC series): $199
  • 2 - MC 6C
  • 1 - MC 414C
  • 2 - TS-10AP subs (yep dual subs)
Keepers! On the hunt for more from RBH. A sickness (ikr).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom