Anyone have a parts 2245 and extra Marantz feet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reeltorock

I'm picking up a 2245 in the next couple of days and it has a pretty long scratch across the bottom right corner of the faceplate. I'm looking for a clean replacement. I also need 4 tall feet, the ones on the receiver now are the short wood case type (I'm assuming the 2245 was once in a wood case and the former owner put the wrong feet on, as I also did accidentally on my 2230 - now corrected). The correct feet are 11/16" tall. Thanks for the help!

I have a parts 2245 but it was run over by a front end loader. Still works though. let me know if you need any electronic parts.

I have purchased a lot of rubber feet for Marantz receivers off of eBay. Also a few spare parts. If you do a search for "Marantz receivers" you may come up with many items besides receivers.

One thing to be careful of with new feet: the screw length. The screw seat depth on these feet varies and if the end of the screw protrudes too far into the receiver, it could physically damage something inside the receiver, or short something out.

If you do a search on the Marantz forum for "Marantz Wooden Case "Feet" " you should find a series of posts sent in by me and several others that goes into greater detail on this screw length.

Also, I do have a 2245 metal cover available although I do NOT have a faceplate.

Parts request belong in the classifieds. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom