Anyone have an Fanfare FT-1 owners manual?

Descartridge

Stereos been berry, berry good to me!
Fanfare is no longer in business.
I have an Fanfare FT-1, but cannot figure out how to
  1. save preset stations [I tried the Set function; but a station is saved for a short period of time]
  2. manually tune (vs. auto tune a station which is apparently the default method)
  3. etc.
Please let me know.

I've had an FT-1 for about right at 20 years. I've had the stations I care about saved in the presets and so haven't fooled with some things for a longggg time.

But I think the manual tune required you to drop to mono first and then you could manually step. Try that anyway.

I don't recall any magic trick to saving off the top of my head. Maybe try set, the number and set again? Don't think that's it but can't think of anything else other than the unit simply isn't trying to save.

I don't recall anything else real helpful to pass along right now. Oh...here's one thing. The wide band position, as nice as it sounds most of the time, is soooo wideband that it will pick up HD carriers if they're present and you'll have to drop to the normal bandwidth position. The avoidance of filtering until way out used to be a valid technique but simply isn't any more.

EV3

Back
Top Bottom