Anyone in Nashville to pick up some Bozaks?

Can't help you with the transport...but, my hat is off to you for your sheer tenacity at finding gear.......:thmbsp:

Bill

if no one can transport it ,....what about just holding it..and using it even for awhile?

I can pick them up for you Jack, but I'm not certain I'll make the Atlanta fest at this time. I'll be going nuts trying to figure out hay at that time,it's a rare find in these parts and many are having it shipped in from out of state.Some are also getting the shaft on it to. I could keep them for someone else to drive them down if we don't make it.

they are the smaller model...not Concert Grands or Symphonys....
If any of you guys is able to arrange to buy these, I can paypal the 100.00 plus some gas/time money...

add:
FOR SALE IS A PAIR OF VINTAGE(1960's)SPEAKERS BY BOZAK.MODEL B300/B302A CENTURY
THESE WHERE TOP OF THE LINE SPEAKERS BACK IN THE 60's AND STILL HAVE AN INCREDIBLE SOUND.THEY MEASURE ABOUT 24" WIDE AND 28" IN HEIGHT AND ARE VERY HEAVY.THE CABINETS ARE IN PRETTY GOOD SHAPE CONSIDERING THEIR AGE.$100 OBO PLEASE CALL 615-243-9995 WITH ANY QUESTIONS

FD: what a pal...thanks man...

Now I wish someone from around the carolina's owned a UPS store...lol

We could start one and call it ''Safe Hauling'' or maybe ''Vintage Shipping''

We'd at least know gear would get there safely.:D

Jack,

I was thinking the same thing... have someone bring these down from Nashville for the AK Fest, but I never posted about it. When you tire of these Bozaks and are ready to dump them, think of me.

John

No... I had the larger B-305's which I traded for cash and a pair of smaller B-300's. My current B-300's need the midrange drivers to become B-302's. But for $100 or less, the ones in Nashville cost about the same as buying the mids and the crossovers.

John

Back
Top Bottom