Anyone in Olympia, WA

Discussion in 'Regional Clubs' started by Nick Adams, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Nick Adams

Nick Adams New Member

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  2. blhagstrom

blhagstrom Mad Scientist, fixer. Subscriber

Welcome.

I think I am the closest as far as repair.

Ropes eh? Looking to hang yourself?

3. NWGuy

NWGuy AK Subscriber Subscriber

Bumping an older post. I am in Seattle but would love to get together. I am new to the tube world, working on a Heathkit W-7M.

4. Audiofreak71

Audiofreak71 Well-Known Member

Mr Pig and I live in the Olympia area, we've been talking about possibly getting some AK members together to talk and listen to gear.

Audiofreak71

5. Jasonc253

Jasonc253 New Member

Tacoma here, check out Turntable Treasures is your ever up this way. Lots of cool gear at that place

6. ovaeasy

ovaeasy The Fifth Resident

I'm still here in Olympia, with a garage full of basket cases.

I know not many would know where my avatar was taken, but the Volvo is long gone, and myself and the big blue building will be gone in 60 days or so. :bye: More warehouses coming to Hawks Prairie, like we need more. Can you envision up to 300-400 more trucks a day using Exit 111? :yikes:

AND I owe Mr. Pig an apology for not responding to a pm a long time ago! :oops:

7. Audiofreak71

Audiofreak71 Well-Known Member

Yeah looks like that area is getting busier and busier unfortunately and Lacey and Olympia is growing also, which is unfortunate because that's what I like about it down here, not to populated but still had everything one needs or wants. I'm sure Mr Pig will forgive you he's a very understanding Pig.

Audiofreak71