anyone in virginia?

I live in Virginia Beach and work in the Newport News area. I have got together with several AK'ers in the area for vinyl hunting or gear swapping. Looks like there are a few more in the area now so if anyone is up for a local AK get together let me know.

I live in Virginia Beach and work in the Newport News area. I have got together with several AK'ers in the area for vinyl hunting or gear swapping. Looks like there are a few more in the area now so if anyone is up for a local AK get together let me know.

I'm game. I must disclose I've recently decided not to buy any used vinyl.

You don’t happen to work at the shipyard do you? Noticed the time you posted this and know how early people have to get there for parking....

You don’t happen to work at the shipyard do you? Noticed the time you posted this and know how early people have to get there for parking....

No my office is off 17 near Victory Blvd. I'm actually on a business trip in OKC and I tend to get up early....

On a serious side. I fell in love with the Shenandoah valley. New market battlefield and Luray Caverns.

All you NN guys. Not sure if y’all know, but Fantasy(on Jefferson) is going out of business. I think sometime early spring. Was there yesterday and they started having sales on cd’s. They said records will be on sale soon as well. Just wanted to give heads up if y’all weren’t aware.

All you NN guys. Not sure if y’all know, but Fantasy(on Jefferson) is going out of business. I think sometime early spring. Was there yesterday and they started having sales on cd’s. They said records will be on sale soon as well. Just wanted to give heads up if y’all weren’t aware.

First of all thanks for the heads up! I work on the Peninsula but am not familiar with this store. Where on Jefferson are they located I would like to stop by there after work this week.

First of all thanks for the heads up! I work on the Peninsula but am not familiar with this store. Where on Jefferson are they located I would like to stop by there after work this week.

Not a problem. I’m following them on FB so I get notifications on their sales. Only thing on sale right now is their used cd’s, which are .99 cents. They said when I was in there that records will be on sale soon..... Here’s the address

10117 Jefferson Ave.
Newport News 23605

By Main Street. Yea going to have to go check em out. Haven’t been there in a while. I go to American oldies some too. Can find something in there usually.

By Main Street. Yea going to have to go check em out. Haven’t been there in a while. I go to American oldies some too. Can find something in there usually.

I could’ve spent enough in Fantasy Sunday to get me kicked outta my house. Just waiting for a sale.... I go to American Oldies as well. He has pretty good selection if you’re willing to dig.

Not a problem. I’m following them on FB so I get notifications on their sales. Only thing on sale right now is their used cd’s, which are .99 cents. They said when I was in there that records will be on sale soon..... Here’s the address

10117 Jefferson Ave.
Newport News 23605

Thanks I'll probably stop by there after work on Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom