anyone in virginia?

Discussion in 'Regional Clubs' started by Chaz862, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Chaz862

Chaz862 AK Subscriber Subscriber

I’d be up for a meet up.
    Go to oldies pretty regular. Usually has some ok stuff. Been kinda lacking lately. Vinyl daze I thought was kinda pricy but has some good stuff. AFK books and records is ok. Haven’t tried birdland in a while. Bought a pioneer system from electric audio few months ago. I thought price was fair. Have a receiver, turntable and some speakers my wife got me for my bday few years ago from action. That was the start of this lol. Anyone know where to get any reel to reel music around here? I bought a reel To reel that’s supposed to be here by now.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Chaz862

Chaz862 AK Subscriber Subscriber

And record store day is coming up! Not much I’m shooting for this year but fantasy usually doesn’t have much of a line. Oldies get some stuff. South side places get more I think but way more people.

3. Wolverine

Wolverine AK Subscriber Subscriber

I have a couple of crates of home recorded reel to reel tapes that were a throw in on some stuff I was given a couple of years ago. You are welcome to take a look and take what you think you might be able to use.

4. jcidave

jcidave New Member

Thanks for this suggestion. Looked at this website also. Looks like another nice store.

5. George H

George H New Member

right next door in Hampton!

GChief likes this.
  6. jcidave

jcidave New Member

Added a pair of ESS Heil Elite tweeters to the ESS collection. Been looking for these for awhile. Old original diaphragms: non-bridal veil and no silicone between the pleats. Real keepers. ESS Heil Elite.JPG

galactus2 likes this.