Anyone interested in a Michigan gathering

I'd be nice to talk about vintage stereo equipment without getting weird looks! (Although the weird looks might have nothing to do with I say and everything to do with who I am....)

Mid January on a week-end sounds great, count me in!! :)

Last edited:
I gotta say i was a bit surprised by the amount of folks that are interested in attending.

Here is what I have been thinking. There is way to little space at my place so I am looking into renting a larger hotel suite in the Detroit area for a day lets say for now in the middle of February. I have the chow and brew covered and will work on getting a local shop or two to maybe demo some gear for us. We could maybe set up a couple of systems and just listen to tunes and BS the day away.

Nothing is definite but if you all are interested I would be more then happy to try and make it happen.

So what do you think ?

Grumpy

Hey February would even work for me ! Say middle to late on a weekend, that way I could fly up on Friday and fly back on Sunday. How about I ship you some of my gear to your house and we could haul it over there when I arrive? I was sad to miss the last little get together for the radiofest. Let me know.

Grump, I would be interested for sure. I live in Utica and I'll bet we are almost neighbors. Besides you made me an offer a few months ago,about my Advent speakers that I would like to take you up on. I have your number to call and will do so after the holidays. Enjoy Christmas.

Hurry up and set a date for the event ...so judy (aka...mrs Reel)...can put in for the time off!!!......

Party ...Party...Party!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom