Anyone seen this movie??

Very dark, very disturbing movie.

I remember when my sister saw "Taxi Driver" years ago, she said she was happy she had seen it during the day so she could come out of the theater into the daylight.

"Henry" makes "Taxi Driver" look like this summer's stand-up-and-cheer feel-good movie.

Hey Thor I wonder if you agree with the following excerpt from the description of that movie "Irreversible"?...

Nominated for the Golden Palm Award at the 2002 Cannes Film Festival.

Did it win a palm award in your house??? :eek:

Mike

Golden Palm Award? Is that supposed to mean it was erotic or a turn on?? Far from it, made me sick to my stomach, perhaps the most brutal and disturbing thing I have ever seen on film. I do not even understand why they made the film I did not see any redeeming qualities in it. Makes movies like "I spit on your grave" and "The texas chainsaw massacre" seem like Disney flicks :(

Unless your girlfriend has an incredibly dark side, she's gonna hate "Henry"---and you for making her watch it.

(And if she does have that dark side, I wouldn't turn my back on her.)

Thanx Jimmy, that's what worries me if I had watched that Irreversible movie with her she woulda thought I was one sick f@ck. Actually I kinda felt like one after watching it, that movie made me feel dirty :(

Back
Top Bottom