Anyone set EQ Board in CR-1000?

sssboa

So I tried to figure out how to set the 28V on the EQ Board. My CR-1000's s/n is around 10500 so I prepared myself for the revised EQ board LC63881, I looked at the schematics, coloured what I expected to be the TP points in red in the white page pic attached only to discover that my board is revision LC63882, which I don't have documentation for.

My educated guess for LC63882 was to measure as I showed in the photos, where 2 resistors meet coming from 2SA661 (green transistor) and 2SC1166 (black in the corner). I decided that if I had a measurement quite off 28V to start with I would abandon the whole task.

I measured on one side and great, it was 27.5V already, I left it as it was. I checked the other side, it was 35V. I turned the trimmer just a little bit anticlockwise and it dropped to 11V, so great, reacted to it. Turned halfway back and I got 27.5V. Left it like this. I wonder if I did it all right. Most users don't touch this board.

P.S. Also I uploaded full service manual with the added revision page for EQboard to hifi engine site.

20170529_030824_resized.jpg eqboard1.jpg eqboard2.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to be of no help on this. I am very interested in what responses you receive though, as I acquired a CR-1000 recently. I plan to refurbish it this Summer after completing my CR-1020 refurbishment project.

Sorry to be of no help on this. I am very interested in what responses you receive though, as I acquired a CR-1000 recently. I plan to refurbish it this Summer after completing my CR-1020 refurbishment project.
None but I think I nailed it.

Back
Top Bottom