Anyone watch Kingdom Hospital?

reyneman

Requiescat in pace
Just wondering what you thought of it.

I will continue to watch it for a few episodes, but I found it kind of boring overall.

I want to know WTF was up with the anteater/aardvark bit.
Kind of funny to watch the parallels with Mr King's own accident and the one suffered last night on kingdom hospital.

I will be watching....
Tal
Mike, it's on ABC I believe.

i more or less got up to the giant spiny anteater segment, and then i had to go, because it was so frigging insultingly bad and awful and ungodly bad and beyond all comprehension...uh...BAD, that i hadda let it go and go read my book...

i don't understand king's success at all. i tried to get past the first sentence of a couple of his books, and i simply just can't do it. and with the exception of The Shining, the movies have been really, uh....BAD too.

shrinkboy

Personally to me the show previews didn't seem appealing enough to watch it or to even get interested in watching it.
Although the one actor Andrew McCarthy, he played in another show and I just can't seem to remember which one. (He's the actor who plays Dr. Hook I think) I had seen him on Good Morning America and he looks so familiar.

That's a funny thing, Shrinkboy, think I remember reading/hearing somewhere that neither King nor lots of his fans much cared for Kubrick's "The Shining". I loved it. Redrum...redrum...redrum...-Sandy G.

Back
Top Bottom