Apple Music, and Siri

transmaster

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I just don’t understand it why is it when you ask Apple music for Karl Jenkins, it hears Call Jenkins, “I can’t make a call here”. But it gets “F.... you “A” hole” everytime.

Asked my Echo, Alexa: “play Karl Jenkins”, and it has been doing so for over 3 hours.

Some mysteries are best just ignored.

Last edited:
Try saying "play the composer Karl Jenkins" with Siri.
That worked, I’ll have to remember that. It is to bad you don’t have the feed back that the echo has. I can go to it’s app and it shows what it heard and you can say yes or no and than add a comment about what you wanted.

It still is clueless with Khachaturian, I asked it to play Composer Khachaturian, and I got the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra, playing Tchaikovsky.

Last edited:
As I have mentioned before, they all have their pluses and minuses. I tried asking Alexa to play “Beatles for sale on mono”... no luck. Siri plays it without issue. Something tells me the Beatles are more popular than K..., so maybe that is a bigger shortfall for more people?

As I have mentioned before, they all have their pluses and minuses. I tried asking Alexa to play “Beatles for sale on mono”... no luck. Siri plays it without issue. Something tells me the Beatles are more popular than K..., so maybe that is a bigger shortfall for more people?

I hear you. I have very eclectic tastes in music. I gets interesting.

That worked, I’ll have to remember that. It is to bad you don’t have the feed back that the echo has. I can go to it’s app and it shows what it heard and you can say yes or no and than add a comment about what you wanted.

You can edit the last command you spoke, by clicking "Tap to edit" but a history would be nice...

86B1BFFD-0568-4C3B-B7E0-3CD487D0BE93.png

This what is so good about Alexa. You can see what it heard and you can add feed back. Alexa usually understands the question but does not always gives the right answers. But with feed back coming from millions of users it just gets better and better.

A8BB4DF7-3871-480E-8B58-9D2A4FC4FB58.png

This what is so good about Alexa. You can see what it heard and you can add feed back. Alexa usually understands the question but does not always gives the right answers. But with feed back coming from millions of users it just gets better and better.

View attachment 1221856
I am glad some users have time to mess with the app. I doubt that millions are taking the time to make updates, but you never know. Tell them that the Beatles have mono and stereo versions of many of their albums when you have time. Surprised with the millions of people updating it, that hasn’t happened yet.

Back
Top Bottom