April 2017 SMAC event

Discussion in 'SMAC Forum' started by botrytis, Apr 28, 2017.

1. botrytis

botrytis Trying not to be a Small Speaker Hoarder Subscriber

Guys - take some pics. This is one I cannot attend. Enjoy!

2. olson_jr

olson_jr AK Subscriber Subscriber

3. Wildcat

Wildcat Spring ain't here... Subscriber

4. Andyman

Andyman Scroungus Stereophilus Subscriber

My papers are not in order, so I did not attend, but the email response indicate it was an excellent afternoon spent. I for one would love to see some pics of Jim's rig and the attendees..

5. Wildcat

I'm not "legal" yet for border crossings myself. It's on the to-do list, however. A few recent moves have caused me to misplace the birth certificate. I need to get an official copy of it so I can get at least the enhanced license, if not a full-blown passport.

6. botrytis

I have my passport but It is at least 1.5 hrs to the border, one way, then who knows how long waiting to cross both ways. My mother in law cannot really climb stairs w/o help, so I need to be here and I was not sure I would make it home in time.

:needpics:

7. Wildcat

True dat. More like two hours, not including bridge/customs traffic. I'm about a mile from the intersection of I-94 and I-696, and it would take me over an hour from my location here (about 1:10). I know I am about 45 minutes from the US-23/M-14 interchange. I'm not adverse to the drive time (and don't mind if anyone wants to stop by and join the ride), but I can relate to "home issues," which is why I have been unable to attend (or host) a SMAC meet-up as of yet.

8. botrytis

I think they are afraid to show the close to extinction animal, Vinyl Rob, in his own element. :jump::jump::rflmao::rflmao:

Sorry, I couldn't resist.