Aquaman

See, that's the problem with the whole DC comic universe - I am SO sick and tired of yet another roll in the weeds of Superman, or Batman ... and i read today there is yet another film of Joker on the way. WHO CARES??

I've seen those properties massacred ad naseum since the 60s - do something NEW DC.
Thank god they brought out a new spin on Aquaman.
Thats why everyone has rushed to the Marvel films - they are NEW and interesting - tho X-men may be getting near over-done
with the Phoenix story coming soon.

And I'm over the DC-TV shows - TIVOed the whole Flash season last year and could barely find time to watch them at the end of the season, and killed the season pass after I had.
Everyone as a speedster is just too much, tho I did like Grant Gustin, the actor playing Flash - he's the only reason I watched as long as I did. The need to continually reuse the Harrison Wells actor got old and tired real quick.

I've lost track of who has more actors playing them... Joker, or Colonel Sanders.

As someone who doesn't watch much fiction TV, I guess I've lost track of all the franchises out there too: Gotham, Flash, Arrow, Agents of SHIELD (Marvel). I generally wait for a friend to tell me something's worth a look, and it hasn't happened with any of these yet. ARE they worth a look?

Last edited:
I've lost track of who has more actors playing them... Joker, or Colonel Sanders.

As someone who doesn't watch much fiction TV, I guess I've lost track of all the franchises out there: Gotham, Flash, Arrow, Agents of SHIELD (Marvel). I generally wait for a friend to tell me something's worth a look, and it hasn't happened with any of these yet. ARE they worth a look?
The Gotham series was pretty good imo for the 1st couple of seasons. I think they switched broadcast days for it or kept interrupting it for holidays or some other show preview, so I stopped watching it recently.

Well, I can't bear to watch "Reality TV" or athletic competitions -
good storytelling is my main reason to watch!
I was watching all of those plus Supergirl - dropped Gotham first, then dropped Arrow, then Supergirl, then Flash after playing catchup last summer.
SHIELD took a long break - but I have not dropped them yet.

Well, I can't bear to watch "Reality TV" or athletic competitions -
good storytelling is my main reason to watch!
I was watching all of those plus Supergirl - dropped Gotham first, then dropped Arrow, then Supergirl, then Flash after playing catchup last summer.
SHIELD took a long break - but I have not dropped them yet.

I'm with you on the reality TV and the American Gladiator stuff.

I think the whole superhero thing has been overdone, both by Marvel and DC. Marvel for taking themselves too seriously(save for Deadpool) and DC for “showing up a day late and a dollar short”.

Just saw the movie and was entertained. It was just as good as the rest of the superhero movies. Visually Atlantis looked like a place I would visit. Alittle lengthy at times and had a Indiana vibe at times looking for the trident.

Back
Top Bottom