AR-2a for $50. I'm already swimming in speakers.

You need help my son
Yup, when I was a little kid I wired in any speaker and or driver I could find into a10 dollar (most likely) am clock radio. I had four various types hooked up at one time; yup I got the bug early I think I was 8

Yup, when I was a little kid I wired in any speaker and or driver I could find into a10 dollar (most likely) am clock radio. I had four various types hooked up at one time; yup I got the bug early I think I was 8
Yes,we're all infected here. But we'll be fine brother

Sounds like a nice try and turn candidate so you can say you had some and know their sound. SHould be able to easily double your money if not more depending on condition.

I discovered speaker boxes stack for storage! Just put a nice paper towel or cloth between. In earthquake country you might want to use the pyramid technique for storage.

I would buy the ARs, at that price it's easy to move them on if you want to.

Here's my latest playing stack. Heresey 1 with Altec Boleros on top. Nice easy sound. Although I'm gonna try dropping the Heresey's to the floor.
image.jpeg

I discovered speaker boxes stack for storage! Just put a nice paper towel or cloth between. In earthquake country you might want to use the pyramid technique for storage.

I would buy the ARs, at that price it's easy to move them on if you want to.

Here's my latest playing stack. Heresey 1 with Altec Boleros on top. Nice easy sound. Although I'm gonna try dropping the Heresey's to the floor.
View attachment 934165
You do realize you only have 2 ears

Back
Top Bottom