AR-9 in Toronto ebay

Only 7 hrs to go so I'm hoping i can snag these for the opening bid of $250. Can you say RESELL for a nice profit??

Mike

Mike - If I outbid Greg will you pick up and send them down with the Grado Black for me? They will probably fit in the same box. TA has a set and they are one great sounding speaker. One of the best 3(4?)-way speakers I've ever heard. Can really fill up a room with good sound. IIRC, TA is running about 700wpc in a bi-amp configuration on his.
Glenn

p.s. I'm not a bidder. Good luck to you two.

Last edited:
bolly said:
I'm hopin' I'm the only bidder! :D

Damn this is funny.... I was just checking out my favorite brand of speaker and, I saw you were the high bidder. Knew it had to be you Greg. I mean an ePay handle of GregBolly I mean what would the chances be that someone else would choose that name :no: slim damn slim :yes:

Well good luck Greg. You won't be sorry if you snag those. I keep my eye;s peeled in case a pair of AR-9's would be local. Wouldn't mind having a pair of AR-9's and AR-9LS's. Shipping is a deal killer usually.

Cheers
Army

bolly said:
As far as shipping goes, there about a 40 minute drive from me. :naughty:

You do seem to be an awful lucky puppy !:pawprint:

Don't let 'em go cheap, you'll regret it later.

Besides when you get them (AR-9"s) you won't need to double or triple stack those HPM-100's anymore. One pair of BIG AR's will do the trick :thmbsp:

Of course you could send your leftover's my way :naughty: I've never heard a pair of HPM-100's :D

I'm betting I wouldn't trade my AR's for a pair :no:

Best of Luck Buddy !
Army

Somebody should go and get them. I am stone in love with mine. They, and the Carver Amazing Platinum Mk.IV's will never leave my hands.

Are they are the LS model ?

grumpy said:
Are they are the LS model ?

Nope... Thats why I was looking at them.

I've got the AR-9LS upstairs( in the livingroom) and want to find a pair of 9's to compare and make another system for my family room in the basement.

If you have the power to drive a pair of these bad boys. You probably won't be looking at anything else but AR's. I know I'm a happy customer :banana:

Kinda curious to see if I can drive a set of 4 :naughty:

Cheers
Army

If in sweet shape they are worth way more then 300 bucks.

You guys really need to learn about sniping. If you wouldn't have thrown bids in earlier who knows if they would have went cheaper.

bolly said:
Are these babies worth $400CDN/$330US?

Orion's MSRP $1800 US
Used $700 US

I think these went very reasonably, and were nice shape.

Oh well better luck next time.

I had to pass on a rough pair of AR-9LS's last month. The shipping was going to be more than they went for. Something like $288 just to ship it half way acrossed the country :cry:

Regards
Army

Back
Top Bottom