AR 94Si speakers

tubeampking

Chronic dabbler
Hello all. I was wondering what opinions/experiences others may have had with the AR94Si floor standing speakers. I just picked a pair up at a small electronics shop...probably for about fair market value. I was able to get the guy down a bit, but he obviously knew what he had and they were newly refoamed. I'm just now listening to some Alison Krauss + Union Station live and am pretty impressed by them. Not that I'm an expert or anything, but I believe I have a good ear for tone and such. I may be getting rid of some gear now...I have 10 pair of speakers just hanging out, so I'm feeling a bit obsessively geekish...LOL...not like it's a bad thing. Anyway...what can you all tell me about these guys? As always, any input is appreciated...Thanks in advance !!:music:

Not a very common speaker.I have the AR94 which is similar.They sound better with a lot of power to open them up in my experience.

AR 94Si

I have to agree with you. Their sensitivity is 87db, so when I pumped a little into them, they really started to breathe. I may have to open them up to see what's ticking. Thanks for the insight.:music:

Back
Top Bottom