Are these people on crack?

Just did a check of their "store"...they have a TON of stuff "new and in the box"and you will pay for it in a big way :no: :yes: But I guess if that's the way you want it...and have the funds :scratch2: ...It's yours!! Rob

well if you don't like his price just go buy the other one you see for sale on ebay.

Oh you say you can't find another NOS QX-8000 reciever. guess that's why he is asking half what a good price on a used SX-1980 would be!

The audio store he is selling for has boxes and boxes stacked to the ceiling in two units.

Njord Noatun said:
Or this SA-9900.

Check out all the photos!

I've seen this one before. . .That 9900 is not new. . .He was describing it as a demo with some scratchy controls. . . An unused demo does not have scratchy controls. . .

Sad because the guy has some stunning gear but for me this 9900 casts a big shadow on everything he sells. . .Not to say this amp with box etc is not worth the big bucks just tell me truthfully what it is. . .Be it 1 hour or 1000 hours. . .

gyusher said:
I've seen this one before. . .That 9900 is not new. . .He was describing it as a demo with some scratchy controls. . . An unused demo does not have scratchy controls. . .

Sad because the guy has some stunning gear but for me this 9900 casts a big shadow on everything he sells. . .Not to say this amp with box etc is not worth the big bucks just tell me truthfully what it is. . .Be it 1 hour or 1000 hours. . .
Agreeder, puts a pall on the rest of his auctions. That is not New In Box. Nice amp, though.

gyusher said:

The guy clearly describes what he has for sale here. It might not be unused it might not be What most would call NOS. he does say it was used as a DEMO it might not have been powered on while it was a Demo it might have. he tells what defects it has and though he should have included a photo of the damaged outlet. He clearly shows the unit better then 90% of all other ebay sellers.

To judge everything he has to sell based on this auction and what could have been as simple as using the same template as some sort of indication he is some how crooked. Is not where I would go.

I personally would have NO problem doing business with this seller based on his discription and if I had any questions I would simply ask.

But then

as a basis for my comments I have a feedback score of 751 / 923 positives (multiple transactions with individuals) and a total over over 1120 auctions A single negitive (the bastard never paid me!) and one Neutral.

So I do have some experiance on ebay over the last 7 years

I see he does have SX3800. Didn't figure out cd - US $ - I know it's too rich for me.

Mark W. said:
But then

as a basis for my comments I have a feedback score of 751 / 923 positives (multiple transactions with individuals) and a total over over 1120 auctions A single negitive (the bastard never paid me!) and one Neutral.

So I do have some experiance on ebay over the last 7 years

I'm 100% Positive 379/402 since 02. . . . Not to mention that I have sold over 200 Pioneer SX-850s alone. . . .

Just my opinion. . . It has kept me out of trouble a long time. . . Like I said the guy has some stunning gear only not for me. . . If I was in the market he would be considered only after much communication. . .

Back
Top Bottom