1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Are You A Yogurt Purist? Or Do You Add Granola?

Discussion in 'AK Polls' started by Mister Pig, Sep 27, 2018.

?

How Do You Prefer Your Yourgart?

1. Unmofified

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. With Granola Added

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  3. Plain

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Mister Pig

Mister Pig Pigamus Maximus Subscriber

Is Yogurt good enough the way it is? Do you prefer fruit yogurt, plain, or do you add granola? Myself I prefer the fruit with granola added.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Hajidub

Hajidub Chihuahua/Pug = Chug Subscriber

Additions or not the most important aspect of yogurt is that it contains LIVE and ACTIVE cultures.

3. Splatter Pak

Splatter Pak High-End Scrounger

Yogurt is the only live and active culture some folks have.

4. savatage1973

savatage1973 Addicted Member

None of the above--the only thing you will see in my fridge resembling yogurt or cottage cheese is an open half gallon of milk that I forgot about for a month.

5. Mystic

Mystic We're all born mad

While I selected "plain", I do add a couple of things, just not "granola"; rather I add Weizenklei (wheat bran) and Germe de ble (wheat germ). The method: a layer of plain yogurt (approx. 70 grams), layer of the bran and a layer of the germ, and another (ie top) layer of the yogurt. Mix it up, devour.

nb: the "doctored" yogurt is but one of 3-4 "elements" which comprise my morning nutrition routine, which never varies.

6. RT Fan

RT Fan AK Subscriber Subscriber

Plain Greek yogurt with chia seeds, pumpkin seeds & sliced almonds, topped with dried plums, a/k/a prunes. The lowest sugar content of any dried fruit I have come across. I have to watch my sugar intake so granola is out. This is my breakfast 5 days a week at work, on weekends I go to hell in a handbasket.

Please register to disable this ad.