Are you going to the fest?

Are you going to the fest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've got a special reason to attend...Echowars is meeting me there with my restored Sansui 9090db! I'll be staying at the Hyatt a mile down the road, but perhaps someone would be kind enough to allow me to 'borrow' some speakers so we can all have a listen..??..

DAMMIT I am anxious to see it!:yes:

EW replaced the lamps with LED's for longer life, and opted for light green (think early 70's) ones. He says no pic does it justice. Cannot wait. :yippy:

I've got a member listening room. Bring it over and we can fire it up.

Well maybe somebody is coming from across the pond, but if Joyce comes with here SO, doesn't that double the "distance traveled" miles?

Well now San Fran hmmmm. Silverton Oregon can't be to much closer and since I have already had to travel back and forth to the airport once already to fix tickets that the stupid airline screwed up by cancelling a flight. I might beat her.

Lets see already 100 miles then 50 miles to the airport and then to Vegas and on to Detroit and the FEST. hmmm might add up pretty good.

If she has a direct flight I'm a shoe in LOL.

We're in the middle of a refueling outage at our nuke plant (I work for the local power company),
and right now it's 24/7 coverage and no vacations... :tears:

I'll be there in spirit though! :yes: :beerchug: :thmbsp:

Scott

I've got a special reason to attend...Echowars is meeting me there with my restored Sansui 9090db! I'll be staying at the Hyatt a mile down the road, but perhaps someone would be kind enough to allow me to 'borrow' some speakers so we can all have a listen..??..

I'll be picking up my restored Eico HF-81 at the fest from Craig at NOSValves as well. Maybe someone will let me try it out too.

Looking forward to seeing the lot of you this weekend. Well, most anyway. :D

Bringing the wife and not much else. Well, also martini makings. Some things are just a must. :yes:

I would almost anything to be with you guys, but lack of funds and vacation time leaves me a little short. Where I work we have to schedule our vacation in December for the whole year. This happens on the same week-end every year, right? I will have to write it down so I can remember to ask for it in December. I will also start an AK Fest Fund so I can manage the air fare and room. Then y'all will have to put with Yungin' and I. We'll be with you in spirit, and checking in on the links here.

Have a lot of fun, and y'all be safe.

Ron

Back
Top Bottom