Arkansas fall bash

echron

Hello all. We are planning the fall gathering at my house just outside of Russellville on September 22 for all that would like to come. Free food and plenty of parking. Bring stuff to sell/trade or come to hang out and listen to good music and learn or share your knowledge.

Thanks
Eric

To all that are planning on coming send me a conversation message and I will send you my address and cell number.

Thanks and looking forward
To our second annual gathering
Eric

Cool, reading this. The biker swarm is in NW Arkansas the following weekend and is a thing that I usually attend for the entertainment of people watching..... i. e., not sure if I can get out two weekends in a row.
If no Fayetteville swarm, I might make this.
Thanks for the heads-up!
Tommy

It's the weekend, so AK is a bit slower than normal for activity. Hopefully this week some more members will express an interest.

Anyone have anything specific that they have to or want to eat? I'm thinking a smoked pork butt and mayb a couple of drunk chickens. Plus appetizers and sides. Some of doctorolds' wife's super beans would be good also. Nod/wink. Lol

ROTFL. :rflmao:
Okay Eric, I'll be happy to bring the "Super Beans", and my wife said she'll throw in some brownies for desert.

Back
Top Bottom