Arkansas spring get together in Clinton with swap tables, tunes, BBQ, and ect.

I also have a pair of Ohm Model L speakers I could bring. A couple of Knight speakers with all EV drivers. Some 12" and 15" knight triaxials. Might through a couple random receivers in the trunk as well -

I guess 9 might be a tad early so how about 11 and we will try to have the food done to eat at 1. If you want to come earlier than that it will be fine you can kick back and listen to some tunes or set up your swap table while I prep for lunch.

I guess 9 might be a tad early so how about 11 and we will try to have the food done to eat at 1. If you want to come earlier than that it will be fine you can kick back and listen to some tunes or set up your swap table while I prep for lunch.
Sounds good. Was just quoting the 9 you had posted. Lol. I will be there mayb a little earlier to prep some ribs. Is there anything else I can bring? I'm assuming this is a beer friendly establishment?

Sounds good. Was just quoting the 9 you had posted. Lol. I will be there mayb a little earlier to prep some ribs. Is there anything else I can bring? I'm assuming this is a beer friendly establishment?
Yep I thought about that and figured it was a little bit early lol
Yep beer friendly :D
I can't think of anything else for you to bring besides your rib spices.

If there is any specific vinyl anyone that is coming is looking image.jpg for let me know I have lots of 70's -80's just let me know and I'll see if I have it

Diggin those Norman Labs! Are those 10s? I used to have a pair - great speakers!

I like jazz. Not going to bring a bunch of vinyl but I have a few spares and oddities to bring up.

What model are those Marantz speakers? I had a set of SP-1500's that I purchased good tweeters for and they sounded much better. And I spy a turntable up top, what's that?
Marantz 50/500 speaks and a Kenwood kd-3077 turntable

I am not going to be able to make it due the grandson playing in the district baseball tournament. Wish i could be there. Take plenty of pictures!!!

Anyone else coming up to Clinton tonight? If so anyone want to grab some grub latter? Already here and checked in to hotel.

Back
Top Bottom