Arkansas spring get together in Clinton with swap tables, tunes, BBQ, and ect.

I'm good with waiting for cooler weather just trying to get somthing in the works. I'm up for any suggestions or ideas

Just saw this thread due to recent activity (and not much recent activity on my part, ha ha) but I'm in Paris, AR, which is about mid-way between Russellville and Ft. Smith

Hi Justin,
Don't miss the next one. The first one was so much fun. All the Arkansas guys on this site are super-duper, and real audio enthusiasts. The first meet set the tone for the others to come, with a gracious host (who also happens to be a fantastic cook!!!), a relaxed atmosphere, interesting gear and swap meet, and no matter whether you are a techy or just casually interested in audio, the fellowship is good.

Based on the fun had at the first meet, I wish my home had room to host an event. I've got a shop, but it's filled to the brim. My loss.

GeeDeeEmm

Just saw this thread due to recent activity (and not much recent activity on my part, ha ha) but I'm in Paris, AR, which is about mid-way between Russellville and Ft. Smith
Yes your are less than an hour away. I come to Paris quite often. Usually to abuse mt magazine on the bike. Lol

Back
Top Bottom