Artwork in your listening space

KevinJS

Lunatic Member
This subject was entertained in the "What are you listening to right now" thread and hasn't been acted upon as far as I know.

So how have you decorated your listening space? Is it a shrine to your favourite band? What adorns your walls?

Here are a couple of my decorations. Images from the notebooks of
Leonardo da Vinci, embellished by a spare copy of Van Halen's "Balance", and a supposedly genuine copy of a letter sent by Stanley Kubrick to MGM (actually fake, but the story is good.)

IMG_1013.JPG IMG_1014.JPG

I've got a couple I did myself, and this poster;

The+Thing+Poster+015.jpg

This subject was entertained in the "What are you listening to right now" thread and hasn't been acted upon as far as I know.

So how have you decorated your listening space? Is it a shrine to your favourite band? What adorns your walls?

Here are a couple of my decorations. Images from the notebooks of
Leonardo da Vinci, embellished by a spare copy of Van Halen's "Balance", and a supposedly genuine copy of a letter sent by Stanley Kubrick to MGM (actually fake, but the story is good.)

View attachment 1142758 View attachment 1142759

Nice! And following the thread:thumbsup:

I have these on the wall in my room:
IMAG0485.jpg IMAG0486.jpg IMAG0487.jpg IMAG0488.jpg
The large pictures came from Goodwill, I have about $10 invested in them. The butterfly is real, and super cool looking. The eagle was given to me when I achieved my Eagle Boy Scout rank. It has a personalized inscription on the back.

Ok here's a few to start with,i consider my whole house a listening space so there not limited to where the main system is.
20180324_101125.jpg
20180324_101806.jpg 20180324_101323.jpg
20180324_101858.jpg
And probably the greatest football manager that's ever walked the planet :bowdown: the team of the 90's
20180324_101729.jpg
all for now more to follow (great idea for a thread kevin):thumbsup:

Ok here's a few to start with,i consider my whole house a listening space so there not limited to where the main system is.
View attachment 1144855
View attachment 1144859 View attachment 1144861
View attachment 1144863
And probably the greatest football manager that's ever walked the planet :bowdown: the team of the 90's
View attachment 1144867
all for now more to follow (great idea for a thread kevin):thumbsup:
Very nice. I have art/systems in all the other rooms too. And in the closet, under the bed...

Are those DM602?

Please tell me about those funky cool round speakers on top of the record shelf. :)
@RayW 's Insignias. These aren't #03 and 04. They are #45 and 46.
http://audiokarma.org/forums/index....class-economy-speakers-a-k-a-indignia.160535/

They sound really good. Surprisingly a wee bit better than the Thiel CS 1.2s. I wasn't fond of the shape, but they have grown on me over the years. He gave them to me in return for working on his web site. Which never got done. Ray!

Back
Top Bottom