As the forum title says...

RadioNut156

Hello all,

Just got registered and im excited to start more surfing of the site. i stumbled into AK when searching for information about some infinity speakers that i was given as 'hand me downs' a few years ago now. i do like music, and i'm learning and appreciating more as time goes on, but im also into other electronics such as Ham radio and basically an all around tinker-er.

Uhh, what kinds of old radios do you like to mess with ? I have a modest collection of boatanchors, & a few & sundry other sets...

Welcome to AK! :music: You'll find a good group over in the Radio forum, Sandy G. being among them. I think "Boat Anchors" puts it mildly for him. :D

Hello all,
i stumbled into AK when searching for information about some infinity speakers...

That's how we all got here (or at least MOST of us). The magic google-word for me was "yamaha".

Welcome, and make yourself at home!

Welcome,
Many of us have "stumbled" into AK looking for info on something or other.
Many of us also stumbled, fell, and hit our heads and now we can't get out!
You can stay for as long as it takes to get well.

Welcome,
:lmao: :lmao:

It's funnier because it's true! :D

Welcome,

Welcome aboard! Same for me, googling Adcom. :thmbsp:

Well I havent aquired any boat anchors yet. i just got moved into a house after bouncing from place to place, so it will be time this winter to unpack what ive accumulated and start going throught it all. I do have a Yaesu FT-890AT that used to be the main work horse...i dont think ill ever get totally well! :D Thanks all for the warm welcomes!

Back
Top Bottom