At The Hospital

opt80

Subscriber
I just got home from The Queen Elizabeth Hospital,mom fell again this morning.
This time she went by ambulance(took me forever to find the number for 911)
It turned out her oxygen level dropped when she went upstairs and went she was about to leave her room she collasped.
My sister had to push her and the door open to get at her.
They think the Pneumonia is back.
I am going to work for a coupla hrs while my bro and his wife visit.Lluckily this was my late shift or I would have been at work as would have my sister.

Alan

Sorry to hear it, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom. I'm very fortunate to have a mother, who at 76, we are trying to get to slow down. She still insist on mowing her own lawn, painting rooms, moving furniture...

Oh man, really hate to hear that Alan. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your mom and your family. Hang in there buddy.

-Dave

Hope everything turns out ok.

It's difficult, to say the least, to watch our parents who were always strong and vital for us have problems as they age. May God bless your Mom, family, and you, Alan.

Jon

So sorry to hear your Mom has more trouble Alan. Will pray for a
fast recovery. Take care,
Carl

She is back home a little sore but glad to be home.Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers

Alan

Ever since my Dad had his heart attack, I've always felt that things happen for a reason. I don't think it was a coincidence that you were home when the incident happened. Someone from above was looking on......... heaven forbid it would have happened if you were at work.:(
Luckily things worked out for the best. It's times like this when we should reflect on the blessings in our lives, especially family and loved ones.:angel:

Thanks to you all,you guys are the best group I have ever been associated with.
Alan

Back
Top Bottom