ATI 6002 amp

Discussion in 'New Gear - Performance' started by Dave_72, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Dave_72

Dave_72 Active Member

http://www.ati-amp.com/AT6000.php

This is looks like 1 Hell of an amp on paper. And the reviews are over the top. Does anyone here have one or has heard one? How is it?

2. slippers-on

slippers-on Music...let it move you!

I've listened to ATI amps and actually know some one who owns a few of them. They are a great company and also do amps for other company's....to which Outlaw Audio is one. So basically...when you purchase audio from Outlaw audio,http://www.outlawaudio.com/products/7700.html you are getting ATI. You cant go wrong with ATI

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  3. Dave_72

Dave_72 Active Member

Ok, thank you. Much appreciated. This 6002 is not cheap, but it appears it uses the latest tech and is built like a tank.

4. joekapahulu

joekapahulu Active Member

I own a 1502. It's a great amp and built like a tank too. ATI founder also founded SAE.

5. rcspkramp

rcspkramp AK Subscriber Subscriber

Excellent products, the descendants of SAE gear.

6. subtlebeast

subtlebeast Active Member

I owned a 1505 amp several years back and I loved it
    their service is top notch. One of my channels went out after 10 years. I shipped to them for evaluation and next thing I know they shipped me a new one at no cost. That says a lot. I eventually sold it and got a Outlaw 7700 which is made by Ati . Great company.

7. Fitero

Fitero Active Member

This amp is also on my radar. I've got an older sibling; a JBL S820 which was made by them. I too would like to hear from owners or those that have heard the AT6002. :lurk:

8. awillia6

awillia6 Well-Known Member

I believe that amp got a good going-over by a couple guys on AVS. You might pick up that discussion and PM the participants for details. Lotta bucks to lay out on the if-come...

9. Fitero

Fitero Active Member

Thanks for the suggestion. I have been too lazy to weed through all of the posts over there.....I'm working on it now.