1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

ATI 6002 amp

Discussion in 'New Gear - Performance' started by Dave_72, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Dave_72

Dave_72 Active Member

http://www.ati-amp.com/AT6000.php

This is looks like 1 Hell of an amp on paper. And the reviews are over the top. Does anyone here have one or has heard one? How is it?

Please register to disable this ad.

2. slippers-on

slippers-on Music...let it move you!

I've listened to ATI amps and actually know some one who owns a few of them. They are a great company and also do amps for other company's....to which Outlaw Audio is one. So basically...when you purchase audio from Outlaw audio,http://www.outlawaudio.com/products/7700.html you are getting ATI. You cant go wrong with ATI

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  3. Dave_72

Dave_72 Active Member

Ok, thank you. Much appreciated. This 6002 is not cheap, but it appears it uses the latest tech and is built like a tank.

4. joekapahulu

joekapahulu Active Member

I own a 1502. It's a great amp and built like a tank too. ATI founder also founded SAE.

5. rcspkramp

rcspkramp AK Subscriber Subscriber

Excellent products, the descendants of SAE gear.

6. subtlebeast

subtlebeast Active Member

I owned a 1505 amp several years back and I loved it
    their service is top notch. One of my channels went out after 10 years. I shipped to them for evaluation and next thing I know they shipped me a new one at no cost. That says a lot. I eventually sold it and got a Outlaw 7700 which is made by Ati . Great company.

Please register to disable this ad.

7. Fitero

Fitero Active Member

This amp is also on my radar. I've got an older sibling; a JBL S820 which was made by them. I too would like to hear from owners or those that have heard the AT6002. :lurk:

8. awillia6

awillia6 Super Member

I believe that amp got a good going-over by a couple guys on AVS. You might pick up that discussion and PM the participants for details. Lotta bucks to lay out on the if-come...

9. Fitero

Fitero Active Member

Thanks for the suggestion. I have been too lazy to weed through all of the posts over there.....I'm working on it now.