Atomic blonde

91firebird

Well it is said this is a female James bond movie,great action and shoot out things blowing up.what is
The take from those who have seen it.is the blue ray a good picture and sound disc.can get a previewed
Blue ray for 6.00.

Well, you get to see Charlize Theron naked several times, so that adds a couple points right off the bat. I thought it was a good action flick, but don't expect any more. It's entertaining if you suspend belief, and just sit back and enjoy the great fight scenes, and the previously mentioned unclothed state of the beautiful star of the film.

Well, you get to see Charlize Theron naked several times, so that adds a couple points right off the bat. I thought it was a good action flick, but don't expect any more. It's entertaining if you suspend belief, and just sit back and enjoy the great fight scenes, and the previously mentioned unclothed state of the beautiful star of the film.

With the exception of seeing Theron naked, this also pretty much sums up every 007 movie ever. Not that there's anything wrong with that! I can watch Diamonds Are Forever over and over and over again!

A fun romp, for sure!
With "Berlin wall ends" era soundtrack!
More Ultravox, PLEASE!

I watched this movie last night on HBO Now and didn’t like it. The Pop music soundtrack became tiresome and the action at the expense of actual story became boring. About halfway through I just fast forwarded to the end and I don’t think I missed a thing of consequence.

I watched this movie last night on HBO Now and didn’t like it. The Pop music soundtrack became tiresome and the action at the expense of actual story became boring. About halfway through I just fast forwarded to the end and I don’t think I missed a thing of consequence.

Next time, prep with a liberal dose of bourbon and you'll get through it. Enough to knock you out at the opening credits and keep you out until the closing credits.

I saw it last summer. All I can remember is that there were lots of fights and explosions.

I thought it was a good movie.
You get to see Charlize Theron, that's always a treat.
She's Pretty Dam HOT!!!:eek2:

It is very stylized and one of the many following the trend towards lots of visuals and less story. If you like that sort of thing then it is a good movie. I found it more distracting and wanted a bit more plot and character development. I found that I never really cared about what was going to happen to the people.

There was a lot to the production that was creative but for me, much of it took away from the experience rather than adding to it. Playing with the soundtrack and having it change the way it sounded when windows were broken like it was coming from outside the window was unique but also distracting.

The one thing I really liked was that they would get exhausted in their fight scenes. Usually in movies they can fight forever and not slow down.

....this also pretty much sums up every 007 movie ever....

If you take the starting sequences from the latest bond movies and add them together to make a full movie then that is similar to what this was.

I enjoyed the movie and it has the best soundtrack I've heard since Basquit. Also I found her French girlfriend more alluring than Theron and i'd be all over that like white on rice. What an ass on that girl.

Back
Top Bottom