Attention: Non-subscribers

luvvinvinyl

My best pal, Molly
Subscriber
We had been providing a preview of Barter Town items, but it's fairly labour-intensive.

So, we have changed things up, a bit. There is a forum, which was invisible, but now is visible to you.

Completed Barter Town Sales.

When BT sales are completed, the thread gets moved out of the listings, to keep it up-to-date. The completed threads get moved, you guessed it, to Completed Barter Town Sales. For the people who wonder about, or ask about what items pass through there, now you can see. These are only the completed items, and you cannot view the threads, only the index, listing the threads.

Is it a sub-forum? I can't see it unless I'm logged in.
canvas.png
Well that didn't help.

Attachments

• 2019-01-03.pdf
    330.7 KB · Views: 22
Is it a sub-forum? I can't see it unless I'm logged in.
Of course not. And you are a subscriber, so you see all of the Subscriber's area, not just Completed Barter Town Sales.
Registered users can see into the Subscribers area, but ONLY the Completed Barter Town Sales index page. They cannot view individual threads.
Non-registered guests don't see any of that area, not even the Completed BT forum index.

How does one see the "Completed Barter Town Sales" forum? I am a registered user but I don't see it.

Look up near the top of the forum index page.

You might also try logging out, clearing cache and cookies, and logging back in.

Back
Top Bottom