Attractive Speaker Stands

c n

Hi all,

I recently acquired a pair of Ohm C2s, and need to get them off the ground. The thing is, I care a bit about room design ( aesthetics as well as acoustics :p ). The C2's are decently large for bookshelf speakers at about 2 feet tall. I have searched Pinterest and some web forums, but was wondering if any of you all have pictures of your stands, especially for larger bookshelf speakers?

Dahlquist stands for the Dahlquist0303171045_resized.jpg speaker. Slight up tilt which I think makes the larger bookshelf box speakers look good.

Reactions: c n
I too am still looking for some decent speaker stands for my Genesis II's. Right now I'm just using a couple of small-ish, well built wood end tables. They work and look good, but they're not what I really want. I'd rather have something like the stands Kenrick Sound builds, or the all wood ones that are under most Harbeth speakers. Something that's sized perfectly to the speaker enclosures. But man, these kind of stands are so stinking expensive.

p2718127202-5.jpg

Last edited:
I bought mine from this guy:

https://www.gwizpro.com/stands/

Through his ebay store. He has a few different options for different size/weight speakers. Mine are quite attractive in my opinion, a definite step up from the sanus they replaced. Mine are solid oak with a white washed finish. I like them a lot. :)

Cheers
Nathan

You folks have some great looking setups! I know there's a few more floating around out there...

These speakers are 16 inches, so not at two feet.

SAM_0389.JPG

I am not sure where my dad got them (he gave them to me a few months after he gave me the speakers that he had previously used them with. Before that I used these classy speaker stands:

new speakers.jpg

Those look like a shorter version of the Sanus Euro Foundations:

http://www.sanus.com/en_US/products/speaker-stands/ef28/

I had the 28" and aside from being too tall for my speakers they were fine. A little tippy for my tastes but they never actually fell over.
I do believe that that is exactly what those are. I agree I found them to be a bit tippy before I put speakers on them. However, after putting the speakers on, they seem fairly sturdy. No cat related knock overs at least.

Back
Top Bottom