Au-20000 10D1 Diodes on F-2511 board

Rotoflex4

Good evening folks. Hopefully this is a quick and easy one. I'm looking to replace the 10D1 Diodes on my F-2511 board. Is the forward voltage an important consideration? I have 3 possibilities, based on recommendations in this forum. To me, the specs look pretty similar. But....the forward voltage varies:

625-EGP20B-E3 (.95v)
821-1N5392 (1v)
625-1N5392-E3/54 (1.4v)

Any idea if it matters?.....or......what would be the best choice?

Thanks.

Thanks for the info. Very helpful. I don't want to replace anything unnecessarily, but this board appears to have had a rough life. Some questionable component swaps and a generous slathering of bathtub-type silicone coating about a quarter of the board. That will be fun to remove.

A fairly rare piece of gear. Can you post the serial number for the database? Click on the link below.

- Pete

My experience doesn't appear to be typical, but I've had them fail on my AU-3900 and AU-7900. Since then I've replaced the 10D1/10D2 on sight with 1N5393.

0.04 in?

@Hyperion said "unless damaged." Those are damaged by heat and corrosion. Look at the plastic sleeve on the cap just above the diodes. It's been pretty hot to make the sleeve shrink that much.

- Pete

Back
Top Bottom