AU 217 , should I snag it?

MJ Clemmer

Hello all, I got a guy thathas an AU 217 and wants to sell it for $30, you think its a good deal? My wife thinks I have enough... he sold me a pair of JBL L80s for $100 today that are MINT !!!! thanks for your time....later...Michael..

If you like it buy it. It's a great little amp that can really hold its own, built very well too. I was never disappointed with mine.

Nice Sansui amp for 30 bux? Snag it. If you decide later you hate it, PM me. :)

TP

You'd pay at least 10 to 15 times more for a comparable new amp, IF the Sansui is in decent working condition. Then it's a no-brainer, go for it !

Thanks for ALL the input, i talked to the guy and he said, he didnt think it was worth the $30 and is hesitant to sell it, so i offered him $20, hes thinking about it....ill let you know what he says...Michael...

PS: hesgot a TON more amps that im gonna look at, ill let you all know what he has and HOW much he wants for them....

Picked it up!!

Just picked the little guy up, its VERY nice. EXCELLANT condition, he gave me a couple EQs with it, ihavnt even looked at all the stuff. He may even have an AU 20000 he said hed give me a deal on if he can find it... WOW this is SO cool.......:guitar:

Back
Top Bottom