AU-D11 help

Thanks RocknRoll,

I don't have a method, haphazardly checking miscellaneous compnents is not fun, That's for sure!

Greg

This might be helpful!

If anyone wants a looksee, I've different schematics for the AU-D11 scanned as well!

Repairs have come to a grinding halt for now! Dislocated my shoulder playing goalie in floor hockey. The repairs will continue very shortly!

Greg

That's what happens when you can't skate very good! Relegated to the gym floor! I have to get off my A$$ and get back at my Sansuuuuuiiiiii. No rest for the wicked!

Greg

I took a chance!

Well, I replaced R48, R68 with new ones. Replaced two O/P transistors, resoldered all them other transistors I removed, plus associated wiring. And took a chance! I turned her on, ON LED flashes, then stays on. All other LED's are functioning as well. Then the speaker relay engages... OH MY GOD! She has stayed on and the fuse holds. No smells or anything out of the ordinary... Yet! I'm gonna let her warm up for 20 minutes and check DC offset. Now I know taking chances isn't always the best idea, but hey, somebody has to!

Greg

DC Offset

.03 mv LEFT

66 V RIGHT

The Left channel seems fine, but that Right at 66 V, something wrong there, for sure! Any ideas...

Hello Stene!

Do you know where this double FET uPA68H is located? Can't find it on my schematic...

Thanks Stene for locating that for me! I'm looking at my schem. right now, OK I found it. She's got 7 leads on her, I don't know how to check this part!

uPA68H

Hi Bolly
I found that I had a cut out from AU-D11 II but the location is almost the same.

You can compare left and right channel to see if your measurements are equal.

Do you mean in-circuit voltage measurements, or desolder both, and compare the 2 by resistance readings?

Thanks again Stene!

I checked Left against Right, they're almost identical! I'm assuming the problem is not here... but somewheres else.

Back
Top Bottom