au g50x

The AU-G models came out in the mid 80's. They were the follow-ups to the AU-D Line of the early 80's. As I have said before on a number of occasions, you can determine the particular Year & Month of when a Sansui unit was made by examining its serial # in the back. The third digit (going from left to right) gives the Year-so if you see a 5 for example, that indicates 198->5 (1985). The fourth & fifth digits will be between 01 and 12 which gives the month of manufacture in that year.

The AU-G50X is placed midway in the Line with a power of 65W (the smallest model was the AU-G11X at 25W)

Price can vary depending upon a number of factors- does it work 100%, does have it some problems, how is cosmetic condition, was it repaired before, any parts replaced, include orig box, have operating manual, is the seller the orig owner, shipping cost ???etc.... I dont have any of this info for a particular unit you might want to be able to tell you what I think you should pay for it, thats up to you.

You can look at this auction- as the AU-G50X integrated's preamp section is probably based on this design:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3034497749&category=14974

B/F

Back
Top Bottom