Auction for Charity: Lillie Mae Rische, Forever And Then Some, A MUST HAVE LP, And I mean it !!!!!!

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Auction For Charity. For those of you who are unfamiliar with our VOA charity you can read about it here http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/adopting-families-for-the-holidays-2017.796847/

With the holidays fast approaching its time for we here on Audiokarma to start our annual fund raising drive to help those less fortunate. How this works is we list items for sale with a start and ending date. Once the item ends please contact me for payment info.

Please remember that 100% of the funds from this auction will go to help our adopted VOA families. OK, on to the auction

Up for your bidding pleasure is a sealed Lillie Mae Rische, Forever And Then Some, Third Man Records TMR422. First some background. I am a huge fan of Jack White's TMR record label. Second Lillie is Jack's fiddle player, and one of the finest at that ! Now top that off with this copy was only able to be obtained at two locations for the 2017 Record Store Day. Very few, if any, come up for sale. This variant has been pressed on what they call smoke vinyl. NO, it does not stink, its merely clear vinyl with white wisps in it. It is said, there were only 200 of this record pressed. Hows that for rare ! One last note. Please see the reserve notes at the bottom of the page.

Stock Copy Picture
R-10176793-1492909656-6601.jpeg.jpg R-10176793-1492956463-1649.jpeg.jpg

Very Rare Record Store Day 2017 variant sold only at Third Man Records storefronts in Nashville and Detroit. Its said only a couple hundred have been pressed

I am short on time, but will post some video links for y'all to hear shortly.

Track Listing:

1 Over The Hill And Through The Woods
2 Honky Tonks And Taverns
3 Wash Me Clean
4 Loaner
5 Honest And True
1 These Daze
2 Forever And Then Some
3 Nearing Home
4 To Go Wrong
5 Some Fine Day
6 Dance To The Beat Of My Own Drum

Lets start the bidding at $1.00, and run the auction till Dec 6th at 12:00 midnight, Central standard time. Now I stood in a massively long line, and obviously paid MUCH more than a buck for this, and if you cannot tell, I love her music. While there is NO reserve on this auction, I will proxy bid a Minimum of 60 bucks to buy it back, if the bids do not reach that amount. Believe me, its well worth it. If the bidding hits 100.00 I will throw in a bonus.

Again Please remember that all funds raised from this auction will go toward helping out adopted families. Also I will be auctioning off many more items for our charity in the coming days. If you would like me to hold off on shipping so you could consolidate items to save on shipping I would be happy to.

Thank you for looking
Grumpy

One more night folks. Please get your bids in. Thanks so much !

And just so you can see what she is capable of check out this recording Jack and Lillie made in France.

Now these tunes are not on this LP, tho I sure as wished they were. Sadly they were never released on vinyl, or CD.

Here is some of what is on this LP.

I just absolutely adore her music.

Thanks
Grumpy

80.00. Tee hee hee

Hi, thanks so much for your generous support of our charities. This thread should outline how, and where to pay. By the way, if you would like me to hold off on shipping until the other auctions are over, just let me know. We came awfully close to that magic 100.00. I may just throw in a surprise anyway :)

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index....s-for-the-holidays-2017.796847/#post-11036596

Shipping costs will be as follows

For up to 2 records shipping will costs $5.00. For insurance up to $50.00 please add 2.20 additional. If you would still like your items shipped via priority mail please let me know and I will get you a quote. For more than 3 LP's, please PM me for costs.

Thank you again for your support. We appreciate it very much ! Your total will be X ( X = winning bids ) + 5.00. shipping.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom