Auction for Charity: Queen, The Game, 1980 Record Sealed for near 40 years !!!

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Due to circumstances beyond my control we are starting our charity collection much later than normal. Please don't let that stop us from going above and beyond, as our wonderful AK members do !

Auction For Charity. For those of you who are unfamiliar with our holiday charity you can read about it here http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/adopting-families-for-the-holidays-2018.847906/

With the holidays fast approaching its time for we here on Audiokarma to start our annual fund raising drive to help those less fortunate. How this works is we list items for sale with a start and ending date. Once the item ends please contact me for payment info.

Please remember that 100% of the funds from this auction will go to help our adopted families. OK, on to the auction

Up for your bidding pleasure is a sealed copy of Queen, The Game, Elektra 5E-513. Ok folks, I am pulling this way down deep in my collection to raise funds for this years adopted families charity. Here is what I can tell you about it other than its still sealed after close to 40 years !!

This is one of their records that there's so many dang versions its hard to tell whats what, so please take this for what its worth. I believe this one to be a Columbia Record Club version from 1980. It has the matt silver jacket with no "hype" decal.

So whose going to step up and buy this one. I do hope it's new owner pops its cherry.

Stock Copy Picture

I would like to post a real picture of this LP and will do so first thing tomorrow.

Track listing:

1 Play The Game
2 Dragon Attack
3 Another One Bites The Dust
4 Need Your Loving Tonight
5 Crazy Little Thing Called Love

1 Rock It (Prime Jive)
2 Don't Try Suicide
3 Sail Away Sweet Sister
4 Coming Soon
5 Save Me

Sorry folks, I have to place a reserve on this one. Don't worry. It is not very much ;)

Lets start the bidding at $1.00, and run the auction till Dec 16th at 12:00 midnight, Central standard time. Winning bidder to pay for shipping charges.

Again Please remember that all funds raised from this auction will go toward helping out adopted families. Also I will be auctioning off many more items for our charity in the coming days. If you would like me to hold off on shipping so you could consolidate items to save on shipping I would be happy to.

Thank you for looking
Grumpy

Well a $1 reserve ought to give bidders pause... :) $20 to get her started. Reserve met.

LOL, well the bidding starts at a buck. Reserves a little more lol

Thanks for a great opener.

Thanks folks, we are getting close to its reserve :)

BINGO, we hit its reserve. The LP is no going to a new home for sure :)

Still time to get your bids in

Back
Top Bottom