Auction for Charity: The White Stripes, Get Behind Me Satan, 2015 Record Store Day Special Release

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Auction For Charity. For those of you who are unfamiliar with our VOA charity you can read about it here http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/adopting-families-for-the-holidays-2017.796847/

With the holidays fast approaching its time for we here on Audiokarma to start our annual fund raising drive to help those less fortunate. How this works is we list items for sale with a start and ending date. Once the item ends please contact me for payment info.

Please remember that 100% of the funds from this auction will go to help our adopted VOA families. OK, on to the auction

Up for your bidding pleasure is a sealed copy of Get Behind Me Satan, Third Man Records TMR300, 2015 RSD release on colored vinyl, and 3D lenticular cover. One of, if not my all time favorite Stripes LP's !!

Stock Copy Picture for reference only.
R-6900583-1430182872-8257.jpeg.jpg R-6900583-1430182875-7943.jpeg.jpg

Record Store Day 2015 Limited Release.

First commercial vinyl release to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Get Behind Me Satan.
180-gram double LP, one Red and one White in a sleeve with a 3D lenticular cover gatefold (alternating between the album cover and the Blue Orchid single cover) with brand new artwork with inner sleeves.
Comes with MP3 download code of the album.

Track listing:

Tracklist

1 Blue Orchid
2 The Nurse
3 My Doorbell

1 Forever For Her (Is Over For Me)
2 As Ugly As I Seem
3 The Denial Twist
4 White Moon

1 Instinct Blues
2 Passive Manipulation
3 Take, Take, Take

1 Little Ghost
2 Red Rain
3 I'm Lonely (But I Ain't That Lonely Yet)

Lets start the bidding at $1.00, and run the auction till Dec 21st at 12:00 midnight, Central standard time. Now I stood in a massively long line, and obviously paid MUCH more than a buck for this. While there is NO reserve on this auction, I will proxy bid a Minimum of 30 bucks to buy it back if the bids do not reach that amount. Believe me, its well worth it.

Again Please remember that all funds raised from this auction will go toward helping out adopted families. Also I will be auctioning off many more items for our charity in the coming days. If you would like me to hold off on shipping so you could consolidate items to save on shipping I would be happy to.

Thank you for looking
Grumpy

I will do 30.00 Dave. Hate to c u stand in line for 20.00 . :)

Hope your new home is a better fit for your health, Merry Christmas to you and the family

Awesome folks, Glad to see this LP get some well deserved love !

Remember, Ya all still have till tonight to get your bids in. Thanks and happy holidays !

Dave

Back
Top Bottom