Auction for Charity: Todd Albright, Detroit Twelve String Blues & Rags, Ultra Rare LP

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Auction For Charity. For those of you who are unfamiliar with our VOA charity you can read about it here http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/adopting-families-for-the-holidays-2017.796847/

With the holidays fast approaching its time for we here on Audiokarma to start our annual fund raising drive to help those less fortunate. How this works is we list items for sale with a start and ending date. Once the item ends please contact me for payment info.

Please remember that 100% of the funds from this auction will go to help our adopted VOA families. OK, on to the auction

Up for your bidding pleasure is a sealed Todd Albright, Detroit Blues & Rags, Third Man Records TMR386. First some background. I am a huge fan of Jack White's TMR record label. This particular version of Mr. Albright's LP was released back in March of this year, and ONLY available at the Third Man store in Detroit, or the SXSW show in Austin Tx. Very few were pressed on white vinyl, of which this is one. Not one copy of this LP has ever sold on Discogs, that should tell you how exclusive it is. Now that may all be well and fine, but how does this man pick ? Why not give it a listen yourself !

Stock Copy Picture
R-9997881-1490019881-1747.jpeg.jpg

Track listing:

Savannah Mama 3:52
Kill It Kid 3:31
Rising River Blues 5:24
Delia 3:11
Sweet Mary Blues 3:45
Cherry Ball Blues 4:30
My Money Never Runs Out 3:17
Train That Carried My Gal From Town 3:48

Lets start the bidding at $1.00, and run the auction till Dec 6th at 12:00 midnight, Central standard time. Now I stood in a massively long line, and obviously paid MUCH more than a buck for this. While there is NO reserve on this auction, I will proxy bid a Minimum of 40 bucks to buy it back, if the bids do not reach that amount. Believe me, its well worth it.

Again Please remember that all funds raised from this auction will go toward helping out adopted families. Also I will be auctioning off many more items for our charity in the coming days. If you would like me to hold off on shipping so you could consolidate items to save on shipping I would be happy to.

Thank you for looking
Grumpy

One more night folks. Thanks so much !

If you have another of these I will match the winning number. Meant to check on this one and missed the chance. Thanks.

If you have another of these I will match the winning number. Meant to check on this one and missed the chance. Thanks.

Let me check. Try an get back to you soon. Thanks
Dave

Back
Top Bottom