auction for Kegger: the Who autographed LP w/Moon and Entwistle Quick One

stork123

Just as the title says, the winning bidder pays Kegger's gofundme page at the top of this page and I'll cover the shipping.
First US pressing of the Who's "A Quick One While He's Away" signed by all four original members.
The disc is in very good+ condition and a great player.
The cover is in poor condition and was obviously well loved by someone.
There is tape on the seems, a name written on the bottom and just a lot of general wear.
I picked this up a few years ago at a flee market so there is no COA, but if you compare to other signatures
online they seem to be very legit.
Let's start bidding at $25.00 and end the auction on Sunday night at 12:00. Pacific time.

Attachments

• IMG_6467.JPG
    IMG_6467.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_6468.JPG
    IMG_6468.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_6469.JPG
    IMG_6469.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_6470.JPG
    IMG_6470.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_6471.JPG
    IMG_6471.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_6472.JPG
    IMG_6472.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 86
Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are going to make me cry, such a beautiful thread full of kindness, humor and above all generosity. I have been posting things on BST Media for instant donations, maybe I will try a auction here in this section. I was just trying to get money funneled to his family as quick as possible

As you see, Ron, non-subscribers want in on the auction action, to help raise funds for Kegger's family. So, there had to be a place they could see, to use. This is it. A short duration auction, but long on green.

Everybody is stepping up.

Thank you all, here, and in the other forums.

It's been inspiring to watch the GoFundMe account grow and not just from AK. Kegger had many friends. I hope he knew that.

My bid is: $275
It's going to grow more this week as well I'm sure, I still need to send some money in and will do some more auctions or flat out sales. With the parents need of attention at the moment I'm sure any funeral plans will be on hold for a minute.

As you see, Ron, non-subscribers want in on the auction action, to help raise funds for Kegger's family. So, there had to be a place they could see, to use. This is it. A short duration auction, but long on green.

Everybody is stepping up.

Thank you all, here, and in the other forums.

Good point Ernie, I will plan a few things to offer in this section, hopefully sometime by this evening

Back
Top Bottom