Auction For VOA Charity-Metallica HardWired-To Self Distruct, Sealed

needforspeed

The Spin Doctor
Subscriber
Up for auction is the new Metallica LP. Getting rave reviews, I can say it Rock's. Shipped in a double record shipping box. I"ll cover shipping. Let's help some people out this holiday the AK way.
Auction runs until Saturday Dec 10th.. Midnight Pacific.

Thanks for looking
Robert
Happy Holidays To All!

As I like to say "don't look at the value your getting but look at the value your giving"

Good values man! Let me know when payment sent, See thread at top. Use that link.
I will ship tomorrow, I got the shipping covered. Send me your address. Merry Christmas and take it easy.

Robert

I got the Metallica album today and found out what the surprise gifts were. They are a nice pair of vampire interconnect cables (I've always wanted to try some) and a sweet exotic car calender :banana::banana::banana:.
Thank you so much for your contribution Robert and the people at AK for helping the needy. Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!!!

14820046279912009800839.jpg

I got the Metallica album today and found out what the surprise gifts were. They are a nice pair of vampire interconnect cables (I've always wanted to try some) and a sweet exotic car calender :banana::banana::banana:.
Thank you so much for your contribution Robert and the people at AK for helping the needy. Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!!!

View attachment 836963
No damage, Sweet. Enjoy brother!

Back
Top Bottom